Sunday, April 10, 2011

mm trip---An accident happened .....

Fortunately, you have nothing ~ 

Has done a psychological test before ~ 
It said that my weakness is death ~ 
actually not afraid to die ~ 
but the people around Whether family, friends, or a stranger. .
 For me, death is not really scary ~ 
Frightening is the people around away from me ~  
9/4/2011 around 3:30am ~ 
two buses to the whole class students kl,
 when we are going back to uum the another bus happened an accident ~ 
I was still sleep at that time, 
Feeling on the bus stop, 
when i wake up to hear people say that another bus is accident ~ 
The first mind on that time is to think people on the bus no matter ~
 The worst thing was my phone out of battery ~ 
after, my friend try to call them who are in that bus,
 Know the people in the bus all is fine , then i feel no so scare...
But when I heard someone injured, bleeding, i feel that....
some people often say (in Cantonese) "heart to bury ~." 
Should be the most appropriate phrase to describe it ~ 
i being super worried about them 
Suddenly very calm, ask that a medical cases? Police ? There ambulance is coming? tell teacher already?did them Inform uum?  
Suddenly feel like I can not do anything at that time, 
If you get off the bus that i might also become a clustering ~ ~
in that time I feel like a very useless~ 
 Back to the hostel take a call to ask a friend to know, the injured has been sent to the hospital ~Later asked the injured are already back to uum~Then i feel relieve~
Finally. Fortunately, all is fine ~
To my friend, I wish you good health ~. .


Chinese version


NEWs
Metro -Kelam-kabut dalam bas
sinchew-北大生長巴車禍9人傷‧返校途中與羅里相撞
chinapress-超車不遂巴士撞羅厘 36北大生虛驚一場
  

No comments:

Post a Comment