Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Done my Presentation~~!!!!! Huhu~~

Before we start our presentation, En.Syamsul just teach us how to present, Actually in that time i'm really no mood to listen what are En. Syamsul want to teach, just is worry about my presentation later...
Really want to said sorry to my lecturer ~Sorry that i not listen on class~hehe~

After the half and hour i think, the presentation are start~
actually in that time i can't feel my heartbeat....just like a person that do not have heartbeat~
haha~

when the presenter one by one present their speech , my heartbeat become more faster~
after my friend sing siew hoong, that is my turn, 
hu~
hu~

actually i'm really really tension on that time,   
something that prepare before already forget to talk ~
but overall is ok la~
after present, my friends start to give a lot of question~
seen like everyone like to ask me~
i think about 5 or 6 question i answer it~
actually for other friends they just ask about 1 or 2 questions...
may be is because my title is Blender, 
And they are more interested ~hehe~

by the way finally, i finished my presentation!!!
hahahhaha!!!

in night lecturer post the marks for the presentation~
hahaha~
for me 24/25~hahahaha~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment