Thursday, January 27, 2011

어떡하죠 (What should I do ?)



Year: 2010

Type: Music video

Duration: 5 minutes

Language :Korean ,English.

Position: Director, Editor, Writer, Cameraman, Photographer.

Reason: Assignment course of technology video

Software: Adobe Premium CS3,CS4

My Comment:
This is another video, and this is the 1st time i create a Music Video, that was so fun for this video, i remember that when we make the blood ,using "bi pa gou"(批把膏) the smell on that so ~~~hahaha~~~
also this mv make me 1st time none sleep 24 hour, because that before 1 day we need to summit the video, my computer is hang~ so i do edit again in 12.oo "am", ya is "am " edit until afternoon 2pm, non stop~ that time i feel that when i walk my body are cannot be control, and walk like a drank ~haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment