Wednesday, March 16, 2011

quiz again~presentation again~

That day Mr. Fitri and Miss Huda having do a presentation about master.
they just talking about the time table for the master. 
like the full time or part time student,
to complete the master, we will need to do the course works, research and the final exam, 
but that have little bit different compare with degree for the exam..
after the presentation for mr.fitri and miss huda, lecturer give again the second quiz~
this quiz is refer to the previous class, 
haiz actually i forget all~haha~
luckily that quiz is the take home quiz, that i just google search~~hehe~  

another thing is for the individual presentation~
for the paper and this blog.
Actually i and my partner already done the slide for the presentation,
now we need to be individually to present, this is for the individual part, 
so that i need to do again for my slide.
actually it is ok for me to present my paper~but blog... i really no ideal for it~
what to do?? just try it la~~
haiz~

when the lecture tell us the  presentation slot~~~
this is the bad news for me i think~
because my matrik no. is 128690
so mean next week 22 mar i need to present already~
haiz~
why???
why my matrik no is XXXXX0~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment